Here is an outline of some customizable interventions associated with us, which can be
- HR Auditing
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Organizational Diagnosis and Change Management
- HR Consulting (across the HR Architecture)
- HR for Non-HR Managers **
- Training and Development
- Competency Profiling **
- Culture Change and Organizational Success
- Organizational Conversation **
- HR Plug-in
- HR Projects and Technology
- Functional Research
Healthy, forward-looking companies have a unique knack for problem solving and rely on the capabilities of their employees to achieve results. Our interventions support a performance-driven corporate culture in which training is aimed at enhancing competencies and actual delivery in the role.
Our training interventions are practical. Each delegate is guided through an action-planning exercise that requires a demonstration of how the acquired competencies will be applied at work. We use industry-related scenarios, as well as real-world encounters in designing course action plans in order to best match the participants’ training to related job challenges.
In order to enhance the impact of our training, we help each delegate with:
- Challenging goals;
- Growth and improvement strategies;
- Practical actions steps to grow, improve and realize set goals;
- Identifying and acquiring resources needed to achieve the set objectives;
- Setting a timeline for achieving the set objectives;
- Identifying opportunities for professional development;
- Evidence of success, as well as progress toward reaching the set goals;
- Evaluation process to determine the change brought about by the training
Our Value Proposition
We provide organizational interventions aimed at achieving strategic transformations by closing knowledge gaps, decision-making gaps, capital gaps as well as implementation gaps. Here is a brief interrogation to determine if these challenges would resonate with your organization:
Knowledge Gaps – is the stock of knowledge in your organization being kept abreast with the market trends and concurrently being optimally leveraged to serve clients?
Decision-making Gaps – how has your organization balanced its aspirations for control against the need to expedite decision-making? Is there a loss of energy owing to decision-making distance?
Capital Gaps – to what extent is your organization able to attract and maintain its capital resources? An entity’s capital indeed includes moral capital, confidence capital, intellectual capital, as well as financial capital.
Implementation Gaps – where does corporate performance lie on account of delivery expectations? What results are being chased and what results are being obtained?