- Representing the HR Function in management meetings;
- Compiling and sharing informative and strategic HR Reports;
- Assisting an entity with people leadership and its collective sense-making;
- Resolving HR challenges and cultivating workplace harmony;
- Performance Management and its surrounding interventions;
- Developing and coordinating training interventions based on identified needs;
- Challenging employees to fully exert themselves and burrow through their limitations;
- Managing the entity’s recruitment, retention and talent management strategies;
We realized that organizations may require
The role of managing human resources in an organization is both continuous and imperative. The absence of a representative HR Manager can result in the HR management burden shifting to other leaders who are already under pressure from the duties in their portfolios. The severe organizational impact would be a fragmented approach in solving HR challenges and advancing human resources.
In our perspective, a responsive HR Intervention should focus on attracting competent professionals, enabling such professionals to execute in their duties, and ensuring that the entity retains its critical talent with which it achieves its objectives. With a highly skilled personnel comes the need for an equally alert HR contribution that will assist in creating an enabling environment for such professionals to thrive in.
Our Value Proposition
MMC Consulting has a longstanding wealth of experience in managing human resources. We identified the following key objectives of our practical HR Intervention, the
MMC HR Plug-In:
- Restoring the integrity of the HR Function by ensuring that employees have a reliable HR service to count on;
- Conducting a high-level HR Audit to account for an entity’s stock of competencies;
- Training needs analysis aimed at aligning employee capabilities with role requirements;
- Creating and updating employee files as part of ensuring high predictability around employee data management;
- Ensuring that the organization complies with HR-related statutory requirements;
- Reviewing and enhancing HR reporting in a manner that contributes to strategic decision making;
- Devising a strategy to attract and retain competent professionals to further an entity’s cardinal objectives;
- Operationalizing B-BBEE, Employment Equity, Skills Development and Affirmative Action into strategizes that enhance organizational outcomes.